Hello friends. It's Monday again. I'm feeling icky... pretty sure I have a sinus infection and I can feel bronchitis coming on as well. Back pain was unpleasant over the weekend and I had tummy troubles that had me in the shower at 3am yesterday. But we're back here again with a big long week stretched out ahead of us and I'm going to find reasons and ways to embrace it joyfully.
Monday, June 27, 2011
1. great coffee this morning... i love my strong coffee! I buy cafe bustelo and pretty much it's the only coffee that gives me the results I want. good stuff.
2. only five more days on the heart monitor. my skin is raw from those stick on patches. i think we got a lot of good data and I'm anxious to see what the doctor is going to prescribe.
3. i checked my blood pressure Saturday morning at the grocery store and it was 124/83... lowest it's been in awhile.
4. only four more days to get through until payday.... and it should also be child support day...so I could make some progress on getting some bills up to date/paid early. slow and steady...
5. air conditioning. it's been a typical hot, humid Georgia summer so far and it leaves me feeling like a limp noodle.
6. Next weekend is a 3 day weekend! woohoo!
7. despite not feeling well... I'm really enjoying my job and I look forward to going to work. I dread the pain and it inevitably hits. I dread the bouts of tachycardia because they make it hard for me to have the level of energy and enthusiasm throughout a long work day. My dream situation would be able to cut back on my hours... maybe take a half hour lunch... so that I'm back home earlier in the afternoon. D likes us to all have the same schedule so that would like never happen... but it would help.
8. Austin's phone will be activated as soon as I get paid/get child support and he will be over the moon. It's a really nice phone and was super cheap so I might consider changing to the same plan to be able to get that phone. At first, I was embarrassed that we had to go with the month-to-month plan for our phones... but now, honestly, I'm glad we did. We have what we need when I can afford it. There are no late fees or random surprise excesses.
Ok... that's all I could think of at the moment... maybe more later! Hope you all find reasons to love Monday this week...
Posted by Heather at 5:10 AM