My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Monday, June 15, 2015

Photo Dump

Oliver's nursery



 Marquee's mom painted that big Mickey on the wall! So he will have a Mickey painted by one grandma and a birth announcement of Mickey sewn by another grandma!

Also, I have to say that the blue and gold matches my Jr. High school cheerleading uniforms. Every time I look at these pics I hear in my head, "let's hear it for the blue and the gold..."
Photos from the photo booth at the wedding. We had so much fun doing these! I'm not going to label the names because I think by now you know who everyone is. I will just say that the unfortunate ponytail that shows up on me halfway through was the result of those crazy medicine induced hot flashes. Usually I do a higher ponytail because it looks better but... yeah. Not my best look. HOWEVER... the double chin really adds to the costume in some of these....
















 Next up... anniversary dinner with Tasha and Austin and Cosette from this past Saturday.



 


And that's all folks! 

1 comments:

monique said...

Love the Mickey themed nursery.
The pics from the photo booth are priceless.
Your grandbaby is getting big. Too cute.
take care-
m~