My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Thursday, February 24, 2011

a bonus entry ...

A little bonus philosphy on a curly haired Thursday. Yep. I've given in to the curls today... easy glam routine... got time to share a few extra thoughts with you...

There's no limit to what you can accomplish if you don't care who gets the credit.

If you really want to do something, there's nothing that can stop you. If you really DON'T want to do something, there's nothing that can make you.

You can never get enough of the things you don't really need.

If someone doesn't return your calls, it means they don't want to talk to you.

You can't know someone well enough to marry them in two or three months. Trust me on this.

I chopped an apple to go in with my oatmeal this morning and it hurt. A person should be able to do those type chores without pain. I'm just sayin'...

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Don't drive on the wrong side of the road. Ever.

Space heaters are too risky. Use an extra blanket instead.

My cat starts crying when I put on stockings. He knows it means I'm leaving.

My lounge wear is ready for this evening... time for me to put on a little war paint and head into the office.

Happy day!

0 comments: