My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Monday, February 7, 2011

quick update

I got one set of results back from the stuff they did on Friday. They found that I have "osteoarthritis in my spine… narrowing disk space with overlying vertebrae… degenerative changes including compression of some nerves". I have a follow-up with my regular doctor on Wednesday morning and they will probably order an MRI and refer me to a orthopedic doctor. This afternoon I’ll follow up with the urologist and get the CT scan results back. So… the good news is that it most likely isn’t a kidney stone causing the pain. The bad news is… it’s likely not a kidney stone causing the pain. Will update more later...

1 comments:

mawmaw said...

Don't blame me just because I have the same thing, sorry.