|Me on my 2nd birthday - just sharing because it's cute|
We have one but don't use it. The plan we're on charges something ridiculous for outgoing calls and since the number was never given out to anyone we know, if it rings we know it's telemarketing so it never gets used. We all have cell phones.
2. What is your least favorite food?
I'm about one rare steak away from being a vegetarian so most of my culinary dislikes are meat of some kind. I would never, could never eat organ meats - brains, intestines and other unmentionable parts that some consider delicacies however I also dislike red meat that is less than medium well or chicken on the bone. I love almost every vegetable or fruit you can think of and my diet is primarily vegetarian when I have the choice.
3. What's on your
4. Is there something that people consistently ask for your advice on? What is it?
I get questions about the following subjects:
|My grandma - around 1944|
- raising boys
- raising a child with Aspergers
- costumes - especially period costumes because I'm such a history buff
- genealogy - Grandma called yesterday to see if I knew of any Revolutionary War veterans on her mother's side of the family. Why yes, there are FIVE!
- theatre and show tunes
|Cody, Marquee, Austin & friends floating in the lake yesterday|
5. What's the most physically demanding thing you've ever done?
Childbirth x3. Nowadays the most physically demanding thing I do is walk down to the dock. I don't go down there unless we have company or something interesting going on down at the lake but I love it down there.
6. How do you feel about massages?
I've never really had one so I can't say.
1. What’s something you intended to do today, but didn't?
2. What's your favorite grilling recipe?
|My cutie-patootie niece Jamie when she was around 3|
3. What movie did you see most recently?
4. Would you say your tendency is to over or under react to medical situations?
5. Do you squeeze the toothpaste tube or roll it?
6. What are you doing for Father's Day?