My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Wedding Wednesday

Today is my brother Bryan and sister-in-law Helen's third wedding anniversary! Since it's Wednesday and I have a busy day planned with my sweetie, I thought I'd give you a look back at their fabulous wedding in Connecticut in 2015. This was a precious time for our family and I have to admit it's a bit bittersweet seeing the pictures of my mom. We never would have dreamed that she would leave us two very short years later. Anyways... I'm linking the blogs below. They're fun to read, I think. It truly was an amazing wedding, definitely the loveliest I've ever attended. I'll be back to my regular programming tomorrow. Hope you enjoy! Happy Anniversary to Bryan and Helen!

Going to the Chapel Part One (although it really wasn't part one of the series) takes us through the ceremony

Going to the Chapel Part Two (although that isn't how it was originally numbered) takes us through the reception.

And here is a little aftermath if  you want to see just a little bit more of that fabulous reception tent. Happiest of happy times for our family.

Small update on Bryan and Helen... they have a perfectly adorable little 2 year old son who lives the best life you could possibly imagine. I get daily photos of him out and about in New York City and I seriously would love to do NYC HIS way! He will soon become a big brother and I am soooo excited to become an aunt again to another precious little  Gant Girl. She is already treasured and loved!

Hope you have a Wonderful Wednesday! Love and hugs!


0 comments: