Oh joy, oh joy. It's Monday again. Time for us to rise above circumstances and find reasons to love Monday. Help me, will you?
Monday, August 29, 2011
1. Austin's foot never stopped bleeding... I took him to Urgent Care, they wouldn't accept our insurance so I had to call my dad in tears asking if he could cover the bill for us until we could file the claim. He did. I know there are a lot of people who don't have anyone to turn to and I don't take it for granted. My daddy takes good care of us... and so does my Heavenly Daddy. Austin will be ok... had to have the super surgical glue and some butterflies... the main thing is to keep him off it as much as possible and keep it clean. I love Monday because I don't have to wake Austin up today.
2. Next Monday is a day off... and I love Monday because this is the last REAL Monday I'll have until September 12th.
3. Since we went to the farm on Saturday... for the first time all Summer... (I know, shame on me) I have a bowl of tomatoes and basil waiting for me for lunch today. Mmmm! And I have some of Nadines fabulous quinoa salad as well... I'll be back to the farm this weekend. I forgot how much I loved it.
4. Payday is Thursday. Lord willing, it's going to be a bigger paycheck than usual because it's a longer pay period and so far, by the Grace of God, I haven't missed any work this month. There have been days... trust me... when I didn't think I was going to make it... but with us being shorthanded, I didn't want to put the burden on my co-workers. It's been a very hectic, very busy month. I love Monday because it's an opportunity for me to earn a living.
5. Speaking of work, one of the reasons I love Monday is that I have such great clients. I have clients who have become friends :waving to Angie: and friends who have become clients and some that I can't even remember which came first... but regardless... 99 percent of the people I deal with are a pleasure.
6. I love Monday because at the end of a long work day, I have a really cute apartment to come home to. I kept saying that I wanted a cabin in the woods but I realize that for now, it's better for me to have people nearby. This is a good neighborhood for us. Everyone says hello. Everyone keeps an eye out for you. Everyone is friendly and sociable. I need that.
7. I love Monday because each hot, summer Monday we get through gets us closer to fall and I can't WAIT for it to start growing cooler so that I can turn off the a/c, open the windows and enjoy the fresh mountain air.
8. I love Monday because it only comes once a week.
9. I love Monday because I have a full gas tank and I won't have to stop to fill up today.
SO... that's the list for this week... hope you have an awesome, happy, successful, positive, marvelous Monday!
Love and hugs!
Posted by Heather at 5:01 AM