My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Monday, November 29, 2010

Reasons to love monday

My heart isn't completely in it but I'm gonna give it a shot anyways... no matter how long your weekend... no matter how much you dread facing the workload that has accumulated over a four day weekend... no matter how many weeks it will be before another freebie day off... everyone has SOME reason to love Monday. Here goes:

1. Still have some yummy veggie soup, hummus and taboule left over from previous cooking efforts... so I've got healthy, minimal effort stuff available.
2. My icebox is packed with lots of fresh produce, despite the late fall season. I love knowing that I can eat "guilt free" and "taste full" year round.
3. I ran out of the chock full of butts coffee and am now enjoying a cup of cafe bustelo coffee. I won't make that mistake again.
4. The new Weight Watchers points plus system starts today on my e-tools. of course... e-tools are down this morning but... it's there!
5. Today is my co-worker, Holly's birthday! woohoo!
6. I slept great last night... woke up feeling totally refreshed this morning...
7. The first wave of my Christmas cards are addressed and ready to be mailed! I even had the foresight to actually type up a list of these addresses and save it for next year. Yay me!
8. The weather is crisp and cool but above freezing which is an improvement from yesterday.
9. My sister-in-law Candice will be back at work today so we can catch up via email from the past week. I've missed her!
10. Austin was feeling better before bed last night... hoping he'll be copacetic this morning.

That's it for today... hope you all find Reasons to Love Monday! Love and hugs!

0 comments: