There is nothing like a REAL Reasons to Love Monday post that I actually write before I have a real Monday... you know, the kind where you have to get up in the morning and go to work.
1. First thing I found on Facebook this morning, my friend Beth that I went to high school with is on the British Vogue website for her lovely ensemble at Glorious Goodwood (it's some kind of big deal race). http://www.vogue.co.uk/spy/street-chic/2012/goodwood Check her out! It's a long way from Riverdale, Georgia to British Vogue. Homegirl has done us proud!
2. Paul Ryan as Vice Presidential candidate. I like.
3. Working 9am to 2am beats the heck out of having to be at work for an 8am staff meeting and working until 5:30. Even tacking on my detour through Morrow on the way home to pick up Marquee, it's still a great day.
4. Pop made coffee this morning. My mom was worried that she wasn't going to have any because this summer I've been making it for her when she gets up... and she was going to need to leave before I got up... but Trouble and Oscar woke me up... and it was already ready.
5. Nothing like having the animals grieving when you're leaving for work. Oscar and Lily knew something was up when my mom put her shoes on to leave for work this morning. Oscar climbed back on my bed, found the cozy, comfy, blanket and went to sleep. He'll be alright. Lily is still pacing, watching to see what I'm going to do. Lady is too old to care.
|PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!|