My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Is It Ok To Have A Little Whine On Sunday?



























You know, it's really hard to complain when you start your day looking out at this.

It was a chilly 43 degrees when I got up today. I lounged in my fuzzy Grinch pj pants all day (which I'm sure I've modeled here before).

I got the birthday book ordered with a few copies to share. It posted here without me knowing today so if you stopped by, you got a sneak peek. I'm trying to wait to share it until after the birthday party. I have my typical creativity hangover... worrying that I didn't include enough pictures of parts of the family... worrying that I may have included something Grandma wouldn't want to share. When you put yourself out there "creatively" you can't help but feel a little vulnerable.

Austin's girlfriend came over today with her baby. She was so tiny! And so precious! And unbelievably beautiful! And perfectly behaved! And I got not one picture.

I've had a terrible headache since the first minute my eyes blinked open today. I think it's sinus stuff because I'm congested but it will not go away. I've thrown everything I've got at it today. I've laid with my eyes closed (because I can never manage to nap). I've taken advil migraine which always works. It didn't. I took my tramadol. No relief. I took percocet. Not one bit of improvement. I took more advil migraine. (goodbye liver, it's been good knowing ya!) I told Austin that if he came upstairs and found me with my face drooping to call 9-1-1. It hurt that bad. It still hurts but it's eased up a little since then. But I'm feeling achy and sort of dizzy/sick to my stomach and weak. All of this can be just part of a fibromyalgia flare. Or it could be a sinus infection.

Fortunately (or unfortunately) I have absolutely nothing on the agenda for the week. The girls are out of school tomorrow so no after-school pick up for me. Austin's girl is coming by tomorrow after school (she's going to be a nurse). One of the Basement Clown Posse members is spending the night tonight. He's been gone for a week because he works in Helen and things are currrazy there this time of year so he's getting a lot of hours which means he can't play in Austin's all night gamer club. But he's off tomorrow.

And that's about all I have to share. Just wanted to pop in, share my lovely photo and whine. Hope your weekend was lovely.
Love and hugs, y'all!

0 comments: