In the past 24 hours I have...
- slept 2 hours - I've been tapering off ambien for the past few weeks and I decided to go without last night. EPIC FAIL!
- read 2 complete books (one of them was by Tori Spelling so I'm not sure it counts)
- started reading a 3rd book - the one by Julie Andrews
- watched 2 episodes of How I Met Your Mother (and caught my parents watching it - it's contagious - and it also comes on before Grey's Anatomy)
- watched 2 episodes of Grey's Anatomy
- been visited by 2 red headed girls who performed a magic trick complete with showmanship
- got the sweetest hug from over the back of my chair from my niece Jamie when it was time for her to leave - she's always the brightest spot in any day
- entertained Austin's friend who spent the night
- pondered why Austin's friends want to chat with me when I'm Archie Bunkered in my chair
- been tempted to create a Facebook movie but decided to buck the trend
- stressed over whether Sochi Russia is ready for the world - will this Olympics be ruined? I mean, who knows if I'll be around to enjoy South Korea 2018!
- looked at a couple hundred wedding photos from a sweet girl I know from theatre (also, her mom used to cut my hair and was THE BEST hair stylist I've ever had)
- worked on my family tree - you wouldn't believe how much work I still have on it even after almost two years
- had THE BEST bacon sandwich on a slice of homemade bread with garlic (as opposed to homemade garlic bread) that my dad made (he made the bread, I made the sandwich, in case that wasn't clear)
- had black beans and rice over tortilla chips with cheese and sour cream, my favorite meal of the week
- had to discipline my Little Kitty for being too aggressive with Stubby, the 3 Legged Wondercat (I took his straws away - that's his favorite toy - he got the message)
- pondered why Austin's friends can't put the seat down on the toilet - obviously this is a female dominated Whine Cellar - there are STUFFED ANIMALS in the living room, for goodness sakes
- watched the wind whip the water around on the lake - practically white capping here!
- checked the weather report a half dozen times to see if we're getting more wintry weather this year - we are *probably not* although there may be a dusting "in the mountain counties" (which is us) "above 1500 feet elevation" (which we are not - the lake is approximately 1350 feet) before the weekend
- walked Lily out the back door and told her to "go find Mawmaw" once (but my mom also took her at least once)
- fetched a runaway
kangaroocat (Eddy) from the shed
- ate four Hershey's kisses with almonds which is a huge improvement from last Winter when I was eating about four bags of them a week
- changed from my pajamas into clean pajamas when I got dressed this morning
- combed my hair but didn't really style it (and it's still cute!)
- skipped makeup
- and lotion
|this is the new photo over the fireplace|
And that's about it, y'all. Happy Wednesday!