My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Friday, October 14, 2016

Sarabeth's Birthday (with lots of photos!)







Fourteen years ago today I stopped being the last girl born into the Gant family. Seriously... after me there was Michael, Bryan, David, Ryan, Cody, Austin, Cory, Matthew and... then finally A GIRL!!! We thought we'd never have a girl to love on and spoil and then came Sarabeth! She has been so much fun for me... from the very beginning I got to share with her my love of all things glip-glossy and sun-gassy. She gave me an excuse to use glitter and buy PINK things! Our family was good before but Sarabeth made it so much better and I can't believe it's already been fourteen years. Those of you who have been reading my blog since the beginning... or have been around in real life... are probably in as much shock as I am that she's fourteen. Here are some photos from over the years... she's grown into a gorgeous young lady and I've grown.... chins... (that's what we're doing in the last photo... all hiding our chins).



I sent her a text with a bunch of Disney Emoji's this morning. I hope she's having a great day! Happy Birthday Bethie! I love you sweet girl!

My Friday has been otherwise less than noteworthy but it's the weekend so... yay for those who celebrate the end of the week holiday! Have a great one! Love and hugs, y'all!

0 comments: