My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Sunday, October 23, 2016

The Week In Pictures

I wasn't sure I had anything to blog about today but then I realized I had several photos I haven't yet shared with you so... yay, photo blog!

I mentioned buying things for Jamie's Beauty and the Beast Costume. Here's Jamie in the basic costume. (left)  Not loving the makeshift apron tied around her waist but it's a work in progress. I have a few bits and bobs to add to it to make it more historically accurate. I want to add lace to the sleeves to give it this look:



And I have to add some sort of pinafore / apron / shawl bit to dress it up a bit more. Like this one here:
Goodwill shopping is tricky. The white top is an X-Small, the white lacy crinoline looking skirt underneath is a small and the dress over it is a large. I guessed at what would fit Jamie and I guessed correctly. #skills

While we were at Goodwill my mom found this dress for Cosy:



Hope it will fit. It's a 12 month size but it looked like it will fit her. Either way, it was $3 so it's no big loss if it doesn't fit.

Oliver during Facetime:


My new Otter Box phone case is so sturdy that it's hard to snap photos while I'm chatting so I'm getting fewer good photos of him while chatting. Here's another that I snagged of him from his iCloud folder yesterday: 


The new bathroom colors:
I ordered a shower curtain but I can't get the image to save so that I can share. It's basically fish scales, like a mermaid tale and it's in the same colors as my bathroom walls. It is coming LITERALLY on a slow boat from China so it won't be here until December-ish but it was only $15 so... win.

Beautiful photos I took one morning last week.












Cosette fascinated with Nana's makeup brushes. She gets the glam gene from me.


And... can you stand another Snapchat filter from me? Rocky Horror... this is similar to what I looked like when I was working on the stage show only my own lips are better. I'm just sayin'.

And... that was my week! Looking forward to starting another brand new one... and I hope you are too! Love and hugs, y'all!


0 comments: