My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Monday, September 6, 2010

photo finish friday... on Monday...

So I'm a few days behind on your usual Friday Photo entry... hope it was worth the wait!

did I mention that Tom Kat Bitty Kitty has disappeared again? Argh! This time I'm not going to stress over it. He'll come back or he won't. I love him to pieces but he's an animal and he's following his animal instincts and until I can afford to have him fixed... which won't be any time soon... he's going to try to get out and sow his wild oats. Brat.

My lunch...




I have loved my three day weekend in such a big way. I think these kind of holidays are the best for me because there's no social pressure to connect with people... those traditional "family" holidays (such as thanksgiving or Christmas) or romantic holidays like New Years or Valentines always make me painfully aware of my solo status. Labor Day is just a great way to NOT work on Monday and still get paid. I love it. Happy weekend for me... totally relaxed and excited about a four day work week!
Love and hugs, y'all!




1 comments:

Wendy in Oz said...

Wicked looking chair Heather! Looks like you could command the USS Enterprise from there...lol... HUgs from Down Under...xxx