My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Thursday, May 6, 2010

there's a way...

i can get my car back with $600
i have it... it's meant for rent... but i have it.
the good news is i can probably get my car.
the bad news is i may be looking for a new place to live.
i'm still trusting.
i know there's a way.
with the $600 payment, it may be monday before i have a car so i'll have to find a way to work tomorrow.
and i really need to work tomorrow.
but...
i'm still trusting.
at least my hair is cute.

4 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

Glad you have your Southern Lady priorities... there is NEVER a reason for a ladies hair to be a mess..!

I want to think that this is better news. Be certain that you will get the car released to you before you give them your money. Would HATE for you to lose the car and rent.

annie said...

I hope things work out. ~Annie

*Tracy* said...

i prayed for you! i hope u get your car back and everything else figured out!

Tera Gram said...

With summer here, I bet you could get a temporary second job and get that car paid off in no time! Then, there would be one less bill each month! I know that would be helpful.