My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Friday, February 3, 2012

friday.friday.friday.friday.

Yesterday I started out the day completely exhausted and accomplished FAR more than I would have dreamed possible.
I wrote my blog...
Got ready for work...
Got Austin up...
Reminded him to take the trash up the hill...
Stopped by to pay the rent...
Took Austin to Yonah Burger for a chicken biscuit...
Took Austin to school...
Had a really awesome prayer time on my way to work...
Went to Walmart to buy Austin some jeans because he has all of a sudden gotten tired of his typical wardrobe of pj pants and none of his jeans fit him anymore.
Went to work...
Got my oil changed on my lunch hour...
Went to the dollar store to buy sunglasses because Austin sat on mine and broke them...
Got Subway for lunch...
Had a car picnic and listened to Rush Limbaugh for a few minutes...
Talked to my oldest kid...
Went back to work...
Got stuck on the phone at closing time with a client...
Made it home before dark...
Fed the cats....
Made sure Austin's jeans fit...
Made sure he had clean clothes for his retreat this weekend...
Cooked dinner...
Watched a little tv...
And not long after that... zzzzzzzzz.
Actually... I went to sleep sometime between 8 and 9pm.
Little Kitty tried to wake me up at three...
I managed to stay in bed until almost 5.
And this morning... I'm starting the day completely exhausted.
But it's Friday.
Austin is going to Disciple Now weekend with the youth group at church. He hadn't wanted to go until Wednesday night. I'm glad he's going. In the life of a teenager there's a constant battle between good and evil and I'm always glad when good wins.
He's really excited about going.
I'm excited about having two days off.
Love my weekends.
My belly hurts today.
My back is a mess.
The cat litter needs to be changed.
I'm sick of all the Valentines Day commercials on tv.
I'm about as engaged in the whole process of Valentine's Day as I am in Rosh Hoshannah. Or Ramadin. However you spell those two holidays.
It's Friday, y'all.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

And here I thought my day was full. Mine was nothing comapred to yours. I just needed to sit, pray, reflect and get well.

HUGGERS.... :)