My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Friday, February 10, 2012

just the stats...


  • Weather:  32 degrees this morning ... expecting a cold and windy weekend.
  • Heather: eyes swollen and goopy, earache with drainage, widespread pain, extreme fatigue, back pain, upper respiratory congestion, wheezy, hard to draw a good breath, headache
  • Coffee: a little weak today, didn't use as much of my cafe bustelo
  • Austin: did the dishes but left out the rice cooker, crockpot and pans on the stove and did NOT run the dishwasher
  • Stubby: still losing fur, current perch is the big chair in the living room
  • Trouble: currently investigating the water left in the sink, he's fascinated by water - my plumber cat
  • Employment: going to work today, its Friday and I believe I can make it 
  • Dinner last night: two junior hamburgers from Wendys
  • Breakfast this morning: mashed potatoes - it seemed like a good idea
  • Major chore for the weekend: grocery shopping
  • On TV: Fox and Friends
  • Current preferred Presidential Candidate: Rick Santorum
  • Windstream: returned funds that they took out of my account without permission
  • Tax Return: expected before the end of February. 
  • Current Addiction: coupon websites - I don't have a printer so I order all the free coupons by mail that I can find
  • Currently Reading: We're Just Like You Only Prettier - Confessions of a Tarnished Southern Belle
  • Today's MUST BUY Shopping List: cat litter
  • Today's craving: dark chocolate
  • Devotional: Finding God in nature with Oswald Chambers
  • Biggest Aggravation: Obamacare requiring religious organization to provide birth control even if it goes against their fundamental beliefs.
  • Must read: the U.S. Constitution -gotta find out what's right and wrong
  • Ellen Degeneres: I disagree with the "million mothers" who wanted to boycott J.C. Penney because of her
  • Rosie O'donnell: told a story last night about chewing out a young boy who was handing out religious pamphlets at the Super Bowl - I changed the channel. I think she and I are breaking up. I love her humor but her real life personna is offensive
  • Religion: I am a follower of Christ. I believe in the virgin birth, the crucifixion and resurrection, the age of Grace and the rapture of the church. 
  • Friday: a blessing from God. Looking forward to that "Yabba Dabbo Doo" as I slide down the dinosaur's tail into my car and I'll head home to Wilma the cats
  • Weekend: yes, please, I'm happy to see it
  • Facebook: playing only one game (Castleville) stalking friends and family, poking back and forth with a guy I don't know but it makes me smile, love looking at other people's pictures, find lots of encouragement there
  • Daily Bible Passage on Bible Gateway.com : 1 Corinthians 1:1-3 “If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.”
  • Hope you all have a fantastic Friday. 


0 comments: