My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Friday, August 12, 2016

Facetime Friday

Today I...


  • Went to the pharmacy to pick up my prescriptions I dropped off yesterday
  • Finished a chapter in my current Italian course. I added over a hundred new words/phrases today. How many I retain... well, we'll just have to see.
  • Switched out the satellite receiver. The new one came early! I got hung up on attaching the wires to the back. I couldn't figure out why my "righty-tighty" wasn't working until I realized that I had my left and right confused. It happens. To lefties. All the time. Then the software wouldn't upload properly (which wasn't on my end, it's a glitch in the software). They scheduled a repairman to come out Sunday but then... all of a sudden... it started working. So that was an accomplishment. 
  • Facetimed Oliver. The goal is to wear him out for bed but I might have gotten him a little wound up. Oops. 


Also...
It rained today.
I had sausage and eggs for breakfast, Luigi's Italian Ice for lunch and country fried steak / creamed corn / asparagus for dinner.
I also had a few KitKats. The Halloween edition covered in the orange colored white chocolate is much better than regular KitKats. Not that regular KitKats aren't good.
Hasn't been a pain free day. None of them are.
AND... That's my Friday. Happy Weekend to those who celebrate.
Love and hugs, y'all!

Photos below are taken during Facetime with Ollie... we have a good time with Facetime, if you can't tell.

 


1 comments:

monica said...

Look at Oliver sticking his tongue out. Too cute!
I agree that white chocolate kit kats are better than the originals.
And white chocolate reese eggs or cups are a dream. I only find them
around the holidays.
I'm glad you got your dish fixed. I always have me TV on for the noise.
And it's a must when I go to bed. Why not?
Have a nice weekend,
Monica