My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Daddy Daughter Day! Lots of Pictures!

I am one worn out Nana today! My body is tired but my heart is overflowing! We had an awesome time with Cosette today... got to spend a little time with my niece Jamie... had Facetime with Oliver and Cody... and I just feel all warm and fuzzy and that's not JUST because of the pain meds I need to recuperate!

Trying to not share a hundred pictures but we had so many cute moments today. Here are a few of my favorites:





We went by Ingles to pick up a few things for Austin... get a Pumpkin Spice Latte for Nana and a cup of milk for Cosy... then we went to Hofers Haus in Helen for breakfast. They love Cosy there. She and I shared potato pancakes and she had a good time with a pretzel roll.

Then we spent the rest of the day hanging out with Mawmaw on the PlayPen Porch. It was a beautiful day and we were introducing the idea of training panties and going potty. We put the potty out on the porch with us - how redneck is that? We let her try the panties over her diaper and without a diaper. She didn't have any accidents but she didn't pee in the potty either. I let her sit on the potty fully clothed and once without a stitch on. Just letting her get the idea. Then she went with me to the bathroom when I had to go and when I flushed she clapped for me! Silly girl!

She had two naps, cuddled up with daddy on nana's day bed.



She got to see "big cousin" - Cousin Jamie. And she was loving on the photo of Uncle Cody and Cousin Oliver.

We had a beautiful day. My back is killing me. I ache from my eyelashes to my toenails. It was worth every minute of it. Hope you enjoy the photos... thanks for stopping by! Love and hugs! Reading Mawmaws books and magazines. Hanging out in her potty training pants


Vote for Walden for Sheriff... he's our neighbor. 

I love this picture because all you can see of Cosette is her two little tiny feet propped up on her daddy's leg while they play with her Elsa doll. Sweet!


Waving goodbye to Mawmaw, Pop and Jamie for ten minutes after they left! 
 Being silly and shy with Cousin Jamie. She is impressed with Jamie but a little intimidated. Cosy just watches everything Jamie does and hides her face when Jamie talks to her or acts really shy.
  Exploring the backyard with dad....


0 comments: