My People

My People
My People - Cosette, Austin, Oliver, Cody, me & Ryan. Just think, had I not lived, these people wouldn't be on the planet. They are my whole heart!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

headache tuesday

weird day yesterday. one of those... "did that really happen?" days.
my head hurts this morning.
but i gotta suck it up because we're now down one employee. and because this is a short pay period.
a friend came over after work yesterday and i helped her draft a letter to hopefully save her home - requesting a modification on her mortgage.
sometimes being articulate is a plus.
her babysitter bailed so she brought her four kids... who were incredibly well behaved.
and she fixed my vacuum while I wrote her letter. we borrowed a screwdriver from my friend darline who lives next door.
sister friends take care of each other.
there's a joke in there somewhere ... "how many single mothers does it take to fix a vacuum?"
man. my head really hurts.
i had white bread yesterday. i'm poisoned by white flour. i'm kidding... but it makes you wonder.
it's probably a headache from stress... because we're down by one employee.
just. sad. didn't see it coming. sort of changes the game.
i am sorta halfway planning to go to the sautee center for a contra dance class after work. it costs $3... would be something active to do... and my friend natalie has been trying to get me to go dance with her on the weekend.
if this headache clears up, i just might do it.
ok... must make my food and glam. ish.
love and hugs.

0 comments: