My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

whiny wednesday at work

Posting quickly from work because... my laptop has crapped out on me again. It's just like what happened about a month ago... fan runs but won't turn on. Last time it was a battery freeze up sort of the thing and the nice computer guy fixed it for free. Hopefully it's the same thing... I'll go ahead and have him do a little tune up while he's at it... to sort of earn our keep. Nice young guy with a baby... he has to earn a living too. So I'm probably computerless for at least the next day or two.

What will my Farm, Island and Frontier do without me?

Even worse... how will I track my Weight Watchers stuff?

Making me crazy.

It was actually nice to be unplugged this morning. I ate breakfast at the kitchen table while reading a magazine. I did yoga. I made a new salad... more about that later.

Yesterday morning I crossed the 15 pound loss threshhold but this morning I was up a pound. Go figure.

At any rate... I sold a life policy yesterday ... so that's good news for the budget and for my career. Working hard.

time to start work. Love and hugs, y'all.

0 comments: