My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

learning to lean

I'm working therefore I should not be blogging...

I just wanted to menti0n a few *quick* things.

If you're not praying for Stellan, please do so... he's in surgery today... www.mycharmingkids.net

My co-worker Theresa's brother in law is having a kidney transplant today in Jacksonville. Of all places. She is tearful... but faithful... lift up their family as the day will be long and the outcome is uncertain.

God brings us to and brings us through so many times of trial. If you haven't seen my comments from yesterday... go check 'em now. the fabulous Mr. Drake quoted a beautiful passage from Psalms... along with his incredible words of wisdom. Have I told you lately that I love you?

In the - literally sixty seconds - since I started typing this entry I received an email from my sister Angie and a phone call from my friend Michelle (hello! blast from the past!). God is faithful.

Child support has not come. There has been no child support the entire month of April. I called the childrens' father last night and he was dismissive and insulted and said he was doing the best he could... and said the check is in the mail. I do not know... but I know that God provides and in the time of waiting for God to provide and wondering how He will provide, we grow stronger, just as the fabulous Mr. Drake said in his comment yesterday. (go read it, already!)

Back to work... time to make the donuts... er... sell the insurance! love and hugs, y'all!

1 comments:

slj said...

Heather, I don't think a few minutes of computer time will take away from your job. Some of us are lucky to have some down time where our jobs are concerned:)
I will be praying for Stellan and Theresa's brother. Hope all turns out well.
I would like to say that I'm sure many of us that read your blog would be fine with chipping in so that you could get a new computer.
We have all been in a position of needing help. Even if it isn't in our nature to want ask for help.
I don't have alot but I could contribute something.
So,this is my shout out to anyone that would like to help:)

Hugs, Sheri