My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sarabeth and Jamie in their Easter dresses














































This morning we got up early and went to the Sunrise service at church. It was cold! It's been a long time since I went to an easter service that wasn't Catholic. I couldn't help but think about those last three Easters with Michael. Holidays always bring memories... but being at church for the early service... and then having breakfast at church... was nice. I waited with Ciara, who keeps the kids in the nursery during praise team practice, until time for Sunday School and got some great pictures of the girls... and cuddles from my friend Michelle's baby Elizabeth and my friend Cindy's daughter Christy. I get lots of baby girl love around here!
Sunday School was good... then we had a packed out worship service. I had a hard time saving Jim and Angie's place! It was a great service... all day I've had a bad headache and have just sort of powered through it... it's Easter, you know? Couldn't hibernate from the world today. Austin is back home and is his same messy and goofy self.... I'm nesting tonight and then... back on the hamster wheel tomorrow... hope you had a blessed Easter! love and hugs!

5 comments:

slj said...

Great pictures of the girls..Happy Easter!
Sheri

LYN said...

GREAT PICS..
HAVE A GOOD WEEK!

Myra said...

The girls' dresses remind me of me and my sis' Easter dresses...pastel, poufy, totally girly girl! Cute...

sober white women said...

They are so cute!
Kelli

Peaceful Epiphany said...

The dresses are beautiful! Way too cute!