My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Thursday, April 23, 2009

thursday!

Robert - it's "Sautee Nacoochee". Takes some getting used to. Austin no longer snickers at the word, "Nacoochee". I think he's getting used to being here.

Church last night was awesome. It was the last night for our Breaking Free bible study. I tripped up on all kinds of frustration trying to get there.... tried to go to Gainesville to cash a check and couldn't find the bank... so I had driven an hour and a half for nothing.... got home and the dish network was out and the phone was out. It took me about five minutes to realize that they needed to be paid. I scraped together enough and paid that... wondering what else we might miss out on because of that expense but... I'm either at work or church or home. When I'm home, my only entertainment is the internet or tv. The laptop's kaput for now so it's just tv. I paid it. Traffic around the town square was completely blocked as they were hanging new traffic lights... dozens of little frustrations like that... but God's grace is greater. Usually I would have curled up in a little ball and not bothered... but I'm glad I went. My hen party bible study was awesome. Just awesome.

Time to start work already... will be in touch later... love and hugs!

0 comments: