My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Blogging the Alphabet... brought to you by the letter A

I've decided to start blogging by the alphabet. Not every post, of course. You'll still have your Reasons to Love Monday, Newsday Tuesday, Whiny Wednesday, Thankful Thursday and Foto-Finish Friday. I'm a creature of habit, you know. Mostly bad habits like biting my fingernails and such... but habits, nonetheless. 


I just saw some alphabet blogging on other blog sites and it inspired me to be a little more introspective. I think these kind of blog posts are mostly for myself, a sort of self examination... but I usually find that the deeper I dig into my own psyche, the closer others feel to me. There are some of you who know me better than I know myself... and I hope you'll participate. That's my first word under my first letter...

Audience. I love having an audience because I love...
Attention. Not negative attention like... from bill collectors and angry clients... but from people who say that I 
Articulate what they are unable to say themselves. I think that's part of my 
Awareness of myself but also, it truly comes from spending a lot of time 
Alone. I entertain myself a lot and it's a good thing that I find myself
Amusing or this could be a really boring life, this whole crazy cat lady thing I've got going. It's part
Apathy... not really caring about having a significant other and part
Appreciation for the 
Amazing ways that God works in my life BECAUSE of my singleness. It's simply
Awesome how He 
Always provides for me. When I think I've exhausted my resources of time, energy, money, my 
Abba Father comes through for me. It may not seem real to some of you, this God thing I am
Attached to... but I am not
Ashamed of being a Christian, I can't 
Apologize for clinging to Him and believing that there is a force that works 
All things together for my good. There's no other way for me to explain it. 

Time to wake my sleeping teen and head into civilization for a shoe shopping expedition. Wish us luck.
If you have a suggestion for an "A" word that describes me, I'd like to hear (see) it. Be kind. I want to 
AVOID conflict.

Love and hugs, y'all. 

0 comments: