My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Monday, September 26, 2011

Reasons to love Monday

It's my mama's birthday today! I don't think she's one to lie about her age... but I won't post it here just in case. She's 20 years older than me, you do the math.

My mama is resourceful, crafty, loyal, devoted, creative... and she has been the BEST grandmother to my kids. I couldn't have done it without her help. Happy Birthday Mama!

My computer wouldn't boot up this morning... I had a mini-panic and just went back to bed. I guess the extra sleep didn't hurt. I'm coughing up thick green slime - not having any trouble breathing and my head isn't really stopped up. I haven't had any sinus headaches over the weekend... so I'm not sure if I should bother with a doctor visit.

Not much time this morning... here's an abbreviated version of reason to love Monday... feel free to add your own!

1. Looks like we've gotten past the hot weather. We'll have some low eighties this week but none of those miserable days.

2. Duane is at a big State Farm function so no staff meeting this morning! WOoohoo!

3. I had a very restful weekend which should put me in a position to be a rock star salesperson this week.

4. My S key is sticking and it's getting on my nerves.

5. Austin is debating that my 3 minute miracle conditioner is considered "leave in" because you leave it in for 3 minutes. He's going to school though... and he's dressed half way decent (ie, no pajama pants). He was really out of sorts this weekend and I was worried about him going to school... but he is.

6. Have I mentioned it's my mama's birthday?

7. It's also my cousin Dixie's birthday too, I think. She is... 27? I think? Technically Dixie is my first cousin once removed (since she's the child of my first cousin)

Ok... that's it for now... gotta run harvet all my imaginary farms and feed my imaginary animals because if I don't... nothing will happen....

Have a great Monday, y'all!

0 comments: