My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Friday, October 23, 2009

early Friday

So the issue with my shoulder is thought to be bursitis / arthritis. The dr could tell that there was swelling in the joint... and weakness in that arm. I knew it was hard for me to lift it for things like turning the radio station and such. The muscles were all in spasm across my shoulders... it's possible that this is from that car wreck I had back in 2005 where I had problems with my shoulder. She gave me a shot of toradol to relax the muscles and prescribed anti-inflammatory stuff and muscle relaxers.

She also gave me a prescription for an appetite suppressant and agreed that we need to get me off some of the meds I'm on (specifically the steroids) as soon as possible.

I went home and chilled hard core for the evening. Working today... and tomorrow morning. Devin is spending the night with Austin... it's gray and rainy and the leaves here are beautiful! I think it might be peak weekend for the leaves. Either this weekend or next. this paragraph contained three different topics. Good Morning A.D.D!

Gonna start work and the working weekend countdown... nine hours until yabbadabbadoo!
Love and hugs!

0 comments: