My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

early Tuesday

I got to work early so I could do a blog post... although now that I'm here, I don't really have anything new to say!

My boss wants to learn how to do facebook. Yikes! Without having the ability to get on my facebook page... i'm trying to remember if there's anything on there that I need to worry about... I don't drink so there are no drunken pictures... there's that one of me with the Sally Jesse Raphael glasses... and a couple thousand of my nieces... but nothing (I don't think) that would make me uncomfortable. Now some of my friends' pages - oy! My own has stayed fairly PG, I think.

Austin got in trouble again last night for what I'll just call "failure to respect boundaries". I didn't flip out this time on him but the chore monster bit him in the butt pretty hard. I have a lovely cleaned out refrigerator! Today he's cleaning bathrooms.

Sarabeth's last soccer game of the season is tonight. I have it on my outlook calendar but I'm not planning to go. It's so soggy out... and when it's not raining the world is covered in a fine yellow dust that makes me want to claw my eyes out. I'm the best aunt ever - but I don't think I can sit through a soggy yellow soccer game.

Sarabeth's best friend in the whole world, Eli, is moving to New Orleans. She's sad. Her mama is sad because Eli's mama is Sarabeth's mama's dear friend. I dearly love Eli's mama too. They move at the end of the month.

My sweet friend Misti is also moving back to Louisiana this weekend. Her husband is entering the seminary. Her husband has been one of Austin's great mentors since we moved here. I'm sad to see them go. I may have already blogged on this... sorry if this is a repeat. I told ya there wasn't anything new going on here.

Guess I'll get started on work... it's about a half hour before I'm supposed to start but I missed a whole day on Friday so I need to make up some of that time. Love and hugs, y'all! Miss ya!

0 comments: