My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Jamie sings

For those of you who follow the blog only and don't see my facebook page you have GOT to check out this video of Jamie singing the theme song to the Backyardigans! It is probably the most precious thing I've ever captured!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9efFjKCHTs

And keep in mind... this baby has a fever... she's feeling horrible... you can see she has the weak eyes that Jamie gets when she's sick. I managed to get her hair brushed and in some ponytails for about ten minutes. We were curled up on the couch watching snippets of the Backyardigans on you tube and she was singing along and it was just too cute! I had my digital camera beside me so I just clicked record as she was singing.

Seriously... it's moments like this that make me so glad to be here in the hills! Susan Boyle, eat your heart out! This baby has talent!

2 comments:

Missie said...

Have a good Memorial Day!

Peaceful Epiphany said...

"Boy...Look at my boo-boo". :)
Very cute.. And IN TUNE!
Thanks for the bright spot to my day!
Hugs,
Jen