My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Saturday, December 4, 2010

bitty loves Christmas...

Grainy picture of me... still sick... keep running fevers and generally feeling exhausted BUT... I dragged my butt in for Weight Watchers this morning and was DELIGHTED to find that I lost 1.6 pounds this week for a total of 31.8 pounds lost. Happy!

Doesn't he just look like trouble? I bought shatterproof balls for our little tree... he can play all he wants.

And trust me, he wants!



And ... maybe this is why he's so rotten... I don't mind a bit!
I love how Bitty closes his eyes when he doesn't want me to see what he's doing. Just like a toddler.
Last night... despite feeling like poo... I went out and had a little dinner with Next Guy. He's such a sweetheart. If there was ever an "anti-Darby"... he is it. He said the only time he'd ever take something off of my plate is if he wanted to eat it. Ha! I cracked up. It helps... I guess... that he's done his research and read up on the blog a bit to get an idea of my character. You guys will have to leave him some tips in comments. He's definitely interested and wants to be around for the long haul. I told him... what I've told you guys... my heart is not my own to give. I trust God to show me who to love and apart from God's will for me... it's all just a good time with a nice guy.
The plans for tonight are to go to the Cleveland Christmas parade on the town square... (which is approximately a mile from my house) as long as I'm not running a fever and it's not raining. I can't afford to get sicker. Honestly... right now I don't feel well enough to be in a crowd of people. It wouldn't be fair to anyone who came in close proximity to me because I'm certain I'm contagious. I mean... I caught it from Austin. But if I'm fever free... maybe. I soooooo want to go. I'm working so hard at embracing this season. Next Guy is helping.
That's it for now. Love and hugs, y'all.

3 comments:

LYN said...

no tips from me..I'm staying completely out of this one after last time...LOL

Big Mark 243 said...

Ditto Lyn... why mess with something when it is working out?

Your face looks slender but not withdrawn, you know what I mean? Some folks drop weight and their face looks sunken. Yours doesn't and it shows even though you are feeling a bit gray.

Take care and keep up the good work!

Becky said...

Pretty pictures of you and also the Bitster! Cats are so predictable, especially when it's time for the Christmas tree. Funny, though, my cats loved our artificial tree (and ended up destroying it over the years by climbing up through the middle and bending it all out of shape) but when we got a real tree they were kind of scared of it.

Hope you had a nice evening whether you went out or stayed in. Stay warm! Stay well!