My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Jamie's graduation...

Just a few pictures from yesterday with a spring "happy day" picture of me tossed in for good measure. Sarabeth sat beside me during the graduation and I enjoyed getting to love on her for a bit. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love these girls... they are such an incredible blessing to me. I'm so grateful to be close enough to share these special days with them and I pray that I can get this back pain under control so that I am able to spend more time with them this summer.






How sweet is my Jamie-gurl? Eyes are a little puffy because of her allergies, bless her little heart. It was a precious little graduation and I'm so proud of my nieces... both of them...
Pictures of the actual "ceremony" are a bit grainy because I have a very basic digital camera that can't capture things at a distance but you can still get the gist of what's happening...














0 comments: