My People

My People
My People - Cosette, Austin, Oliver, Cody, me & Ryan. Just think, had I not lived, these people wouldn't be on the planet. They are my whole heart!

Monday, May 9, 2011

reasons to love Monday

Third attempt at this post... keep losing my power connection. I think I need a new battery for my laptop.

Anyways... it's Monday and I'm just as wiped out as I was on Friday despite having spent the weekend resting.

There is a searing pain in my lower spine... it's different from the usual pain. Makes me wonder if something was exacerbated. The only thing strenuous I did was go shopping at Walmart on Saturday. I lifted a semi-heavy box...didn't feel any pain then...

Right now it's not looking like I'm going to be able to work today. I woke up at 4:30 and already had to take a break from sitting up - even in my recliner. So exhausted... and in so much pain today.

I need to follow up on the high blood pressure and tachycardia and I've been putting it off, not wanting to take more time away from work. I just feel like such a slacker... although, all things considered, it's fairly remarkable that I'm able to work at all.

So... reasons to love Monday... I think I'm gonna have to get back with you on that later. Right now I just want to go back to bed.
love and hugs...

1 comments:

Adirondackcountrygal said...

I think you should call in and go see your Doc. I have been having problems with Arrhythmia all weekend myself. Going to see my Dr. today, he will probably order heart tests and see if the chemo is doing it.