My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Monday, May 9, 2011

reasons to love Monday

Third attempt at this post... keep losing my power connection. I think I need a new battery for my laptop.

Anyways... it's Monday and I'm just as wiped out as I was on Friday despite having spent the weekend resting.

There is a searing pain in my lower spine... it's different from the usual pain. Makes me wonder if something was exacerbated. The only thing strenuous I did was go shopping at Walmart on Saturday. I lifted a semi-heavy box...didn't feel any pain then...

Right now it's not looking like I'm going to be able to work today. I woke up at 4:30 and already had to take a break from sitting up - even in my recliner. So exhausted... and in so much pain today.

I need to follow up on the high blood pressure and tachycardia and I've been putting it off, not wanting to take more time away from work. I just feel like such a slacker... although, all things considered, it's fairly remarkable that I'm able to work at all.

So... reasons to love Monday... I think I'm gonna have to get back with you on that later. Right now I just want to go back to bed.
love and hugs...

1 comments:

Adirondackcountrygal said...

I think you should call in and go see your Doc. I have been having problems with Arrhythmia all weekend myself. Going to see my Dr. today, he will probably order heart tests and see if the chemo is doing it.