My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

no worries wednesday

I've done whiny wednesday... wonderful wednesday... but with the tropical heat outside making it feel like Jamaica with no beach - we're gonna have a "no worries Wednesday... mon"....


I'll never have to worry about being busted for that pesky cocaine addiction. No worries.
I'll never have to wonder if I remembered to gas up the porsche. No worries.
Never have to fret over what to wear to the Oprah show. That ship has sailed.
No worries about losing the family fortune to a stock market crash.
Never again will I have to worry if my husband is cheating on me.
That whole vitaligo disease - won't be making my skin turn pale - I came that way.
Never have to worry about not having enough freckles.
Never have to wonder what stretch marks look like.
Never have to worry about being too tall.
Or too thin.
Never have to worry that I won't find something I like to eat at a church pot luck dinner. I like it ALL.
Never have to worry about being shy. Or soft spoken.
No worries about me staying up too late...
No worries about me sleeping too late either.
I never have to worry about having too much money.
Or not enough food.
No worries about going to see a professional hockey team in Atlanta. Them durn Canadians keep swipin' our teams.
No worries of being obsessed with having a clean house.
Or having all my laundry washed, folded and put away at the same time -- I'll never run out of laundry.
I never again have to worry about selling a trailer. Or a yacht, for that matter.
At least for this year, I don't have to worry about meeting my health insurance deductible - got that covered.
Don't have to worry about traffic much, except for when the tourists hit town on the weekends.
Don't have to worry about not having sisters... God filled that need for me.
Or little girls... He saw fit to fill my life with sweet little girls to love.
Don't have to worry about having a boring day at work - there's always something different.
A client came in yesterday and remarked, "it's hot enough out there to melt false teeth". I guess that's what happened to him.
There are a lot of things I have to worry about... or rather, things I COULD worry about but... that list grows smaller every day... the more things I let God worry about for me, the fewer things end up on my list.

It's Wednesday... It's payday... what is there to worry about?
Have a great day, y'all!

0 comments: