Borrowed from my friend Lyn at Brit's Blog ... thought this might be fun to do today. If you do it, put a link in my comments section to your blog OR if you want, you can pick a few questions to answer in comments. Happy Wednesday
2. How do you like your steak? Medium Well
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? "The Blind Side" (how sad is that? It's been two years.)
4. What is your favorite TV show? How I Met Your Mother, The Five, Finding Your Roots, Who Do You Think You Are
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Here in Helen - but I would have my own little cabin in the woods
6. What did you have for breakfast? Nothing yet
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Thai food
8. What foods do you dislike? Liver, brains, chittlins - any kind of odd and random animal part
9. Favorite Place to Eat? La Parilla
10. Favorite dressing? Vinegar and olive oil
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Sissy, my 2004 Nissan Sentra
12. What are your favorite clothes? Comfy, sort of classic stuff like "twin sets" (cardigans with matching shirts underneath), long flowy skirts, yoga pants, pretty much anything from Old Navy
13. Where would you visit, this weekend, if you had the chance? New York City
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 FULL, most of the time.
15. Where would you want to retire? Here, in a little cabin in the woods
16. Favorite time of day? First light of morning when the sun starts peeking through the trees
17. Where were you born? Decatur, Georgia
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? College Football
19. How many siblings? Four brothers, I'm #2 of five kids
20. Favorite pastime/hobby? genealogy research
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? People who may read my blog that I don't know in real life
22. Bird watcher? More of a bird listener... the cats go nuts when they see a bird and we have a lot of them since we're sort of in the woods (which you can tell if you see my car)
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? morning
24. Do you have any pets? Yes, two cats: Stubby the Three Legged Wondercat and Trouble aka Lex aka Yittle (little) Kitty. If I call "Trouble" he doesn't respond but if I say, "Yittle kitty..." he comes to me.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I just checked the bank account and I will be able to stay here through June, regardless of whether or not the unemployment issue goes in my favor. After that... I'll either have to have a job or I'll be homeless.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? a mommy
27. What is your best childhood memory? My childhood bestie's parents owned a lake house on Lake Lanier and a condo in Panama City Beach. I did a lot of traveling with them and those are some of the best memories of my childhood.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? totally a cat person. Crazy cat lady.
29. Are you married? No.
30. Always wear your seat belt? always. I won't even drive from our mailbox to our house without it and it's only about two hundred yards down a dirt road with a speed bump so my chances of a collision are slim to none
31. Been in a car accident? I think I've been in three. None serious. One was painful and may have contributed to my spinal demise
32. Any pet peeves? Stripper high heels, hair color that couldn't occur in nature (like African American women with blonde hair, 90 year old women with jet black hair, etc)
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? pepperoni and mushroom
34. Favorite Flower? tulips
35. Favorite ice cream? right now it's crunchy caramel with pretzels
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? ChickFila
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None, by the grace of God, but I didn't get my drivers license until I was 21 and I didn't really start driving until I was closer to 30.
38. From whom did you get your last email? My daddy's morning devotional, a CaringBridge alert for a little boy who is facing a kidney transplant (cousin of my friend Mary), and an email from Uncle Bill asking me to try to track down a branch of the family tree that has eluded him throughout all his research.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I don't have one but if I did - Old Navy
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? I showered and did my makeup before I got on the computer this morning. That was rare and random.
41. Like your job? Wish I had one
42. Broccoli? steamed with a little lemon
43. What was your favorite vacation? Boston for my birthday in 2006
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Cody, Marquee and Austin - we went to the new Western Sizzlin in March. Austin and I hardly EVER go to a sit down restaurant. He doesn't have the patience to sit and make small talk, it hurts my back to sit on hard surfaces.
45. What are you listening to right now? Fox and Friends
46. What is your favorite color? to wear - pink and black, for my home - earth tones
47. How many tattoos do you have? one - three little hearts for my three "little" boys
48. How many people will fill this out? I hope at least SOMEBODY will
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 8:23 am
50. Coffee Drinker? Yes!!