My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Thursday, February 4, 2010

another tease

Once again... it's SNOWING! It's warm out - it's in the mid 30's so it's too warm to stick - but it's pretty watching it fall.

Had lunch with Sarabeth and Stasha. I caved and ate the kids meal. Fried chicken tenders and fries. Nothing the least bit nutritious. Sarabeth dipped her cookies in the zaxby's sauce - sort of a thousand island dressing. Yep. She's my niece.

We took a few pictures... had a few laughs... totally made my girl feel like a princess.

What a blessing to be here!

Back to work/watching the snow fall.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Snow! How nice :) Have a great day.
~Annie

moshell's lilbit of space said...

Heather...I have been hiding under the covers....


be back soon.

Missie said...

I'll send you some of our blizzard! LOL