My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Friday, June 4, 2010

it's friday. yep. it's friday.

I'm heading to Gainesville today to observe another agency and hopefully pick up some nifty new sales tricks. Two of my co-workers have been and found it to be rather unpleasant so I'm a bit anxious... my stomach is in knots... but I'm working at having the right attitude. Really, I am. It's just really unusual for me to throw up before work. Not something I'd like to have as part of my every day glam routine.

The good news is that I'll be near my favorite lunch spot and can have thai curry beef for lunch. Yes, it's all about the food.

I woke up at 4:30 this morning and watched some old movie from 1936. I forget the name but it was about a big city girl marrying a small town doctor. Typical 1930's angst with happy ending. Great costumes.

Cody and Marquee have been married for a week! That went by fast!

I just realized there's an exhibit in Atlanta of Princess Diana's stuff and I really want to see it. It only runs thru the 13th so if I'm going, I probably need to go this weekend. Wonder if it's in the budget? Probably not.

My brother Bryan FINALLY after a year of aggravations and delays- finally has closed on his new FABULOUS apartment in NYC - Upper West Side - overlooking Central Park. I can't wait to see it!

Farmville has this new promotion in conjunction with 7-11 stores that offers great prizes. The problem for me is that there are no 7-11 stores anywhere nearby. So any of you who have 7-11's in your area... and are willing to purchase a slurpee or two to advance my farm, I'd be forever in your debt. Or at least temporarily.

I've given up all but two of my social networking games. I'm trying to spend less time online and more time enjoying the real world... learning italian... reading... basically, just be a more well rounded person intellectually and socially and less well rounded physically.

You would think that having 5 days off in a row would have made this week a picnic in the park. The truth is that I feel like I haven't had a weekend in about three weeks. Or a month, maybe.

Must glam and head into civilization. Prayers appreciated.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Heather Aunt Heather Aunt Heather!!! I don't go into work until 2 all next week so we MUST do lunch some time next week! I love you! :)
~Stasha