My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Friday, July 2, 2010

freaky friday

Ok. not really freaky. Five minutes left of my lunch... let me do this quickly....
We're short one person by vacation, one other by illness... leaving us with three team members out of five the day before a holiday. Happy, happy, joy, joy.
And I've been immersed in working on that OH so labor intensive farm quote.
Which is almost done.
And looks like a good price for him.
Crossing fingers.
And then I got a call for a health insurance quote... and a few other little things to handle over and above filling in for the receptionist so...
the headache I woke up with is worse, despite copious amounts of ibuprofen.
UGH.
But still... the weather is very mild as it's been raining all morning... so I took advantage of the opportunity to walk on lunch.
Not in the right shoes (keds instead of walking shoes) but I walked every inch of the nearby amphitheatre... ten levels... roughly 40-50 steps for me per level... and stairs in between... and I did it twice. It took 12 minutes. Not a marathon, people, but a victory nonetheless.
Last week on lunch I made it 5 minutes. That's VAST improvement in just one week and I am stoked.
And now my time is up... Lord give me strength...

1 comments:

Stasha said...

Aunt Heather! I would LOVE to go walking with you some time! give me a call sometime and let me know!