My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

still feels like Monday

Ugh. It may be wearing tuesday's clothes but it still feels like Monday to me.
I'm sick to my stomach today. Just don't feel well. I'm sure I'll be fine.
I had my coffee with cinnamon - yum! cinnamon lowers your blood pressure (as does garlic) so I try to eat as much as I can. Natural blood pressure meds instead of the pharmaceutical kind.
I had my reheated frittata for breakfast- reheats well, thank you very much!
I'm hoping that we're at full staff today. Someone has scheduled to be off the last two weeks of the month which... sorta feels unfair, not that I have vacation time that I can use... but still.
I wanted to go to chicago for Purple Michael's birthday. I can't afford to... but on the odd chance that it had worked out, I wanted to be able to go.
Now it would be harder.
My shift key is still shot but I'm capitalizing the words that I can with the shift key that works. I haven't forgotten my capitalization skills, I promise.
It's heating back up around here. No fun.
the flies in this house are unreal. we just bombed two weeks ago - everything but my room - and my room is now the worst. I'm bombing it today. they're driving me nuts... i feel like i have flies in my eyes and crawling all over me and climbing up my nose... it's disgusting. I've worked at keeping the house as clean as possible...
staff meeting this morning... have to be at work early... ugh.
today is day 25 on weight watchers.
bubba comes home on sunday... he's been gone for such a long time!
better start getting ready.
love and hugs, y'all.

0 comments: