My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

drive by

Just a quickie for this morning...

I know it's cold outside because I have my thermostat set on 64 degrees and the heat has run durn near all night.

I wish I had filled my gas tank yesterday afternoon instead of waiting for this morning. That's gonna be miserable. I don't have enough gas to make it all the way to work. Bummer.

Update on the ear pain (because I know it's riveting information). It hurts. Still. Again. whatever. I had a hard time chewing toast this morning. I guess I'm going to end up on a liquid diet.

I slept great last night.

Love the cold if for no other reason than it guarantees a good hair day with the low humidity. Vain, yes, but who cares? It's my blog. It's supposed to be about me a little bit.

Stubby the 3legged, toilet drinking, butt lickin' Wondercat helped himself to my iced tea this morning. He's down another life.

My house is a mess. I really need to dig up the motivation to clean. I get home from work and just want to go to bed. Not depression... just pain. If I lived alone my house would be spotless. The mess is all Austin. It's like living in a frathouse some days.

7am. Time to wake up Austin, figure out what to wear, glam and go. Love and hugs, have a great day, y'all!

4 comments:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Your cat comment cracked me up. My husband left dog treats in his pockets this week, and I washed them with a whole load. He's down a life.

sober white women said...

BRRR! At least your car in running! LOL I have to drive with the air on and even then I can only go about 10 miles before it over heats. Oh the joys of owning a car!
Kelli

Tina of Moon Shine said...

tomorrow you will get the results and hopefully then they will get you started on a better method of treating that infection.

my cat has never drank out of my glass but he does like to hover over soft drinks because he can hear the bubbles....
take care
tina

Peaceful Epiphany said...

Spencer always drinks out of cups. That's why I always use my covered thermus cups for MY drinks. The kids? Well, they are on their own. LOL. ;)

Wishing you a pain free rest of your day. I really hope they find some answers for you soon.