My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Saturday, February 21, 2009

out of commission

Welllllll... the power cord for my laptop that I just replaced on January 1st is no longer working. The warranty was for thirty days. Go figure. The battery was not really holding a charge and would go dead within seconds of being unplugged so I know I need a new battery and definitely a new power cord. Until I can get those replaced... I'll be pretty much out of touch.

I know how y'all worry!

I'm at work this morning, lots to do, just wanted to update. love and hugs!

2 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Hope you can get the power cord anyway. It is cheaper than the battery. At home I always have mine plugged in but it's nice to have the battery sometines. Hope your Saturday is a good one.

cw2smom said...

I think you may be able to find a universal power cord at a computer store, if that helps! Hang in there kiddo! Blessings, Lisa