My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Sunday, February 1, 2009

grab some cheese - I brought the whine

I am in so much pain. It is insane. I have had three children, two by natural childbirth and nothing has hurt as bad as this jaw/face/ear/throat pain. I have taken tylenol, advil, my prescription pain meds and it still hurts. I have purposely been as quiet as possible today, haven't taken phone calls and have been resting. It has gradually gotten worse all day. I have been praying... crying out to God... begging for relief. It's seriously the worst pain I have ever had in my life. I'm even trying the whole lamaze breathing thing... no relief.

So whoever has that voodoo doll with the knife in the right side of my face, would you please pull it out?

Bruce Springsteen's halftime performance was great. I really enjoyed seeing him in concert but it's sort of a bittersweet thing for me. I now know that Michael arranged for us to go to the concert with Dean and Andrea because by that point Michael and Andrea were already having an affair. It's not Bruce's fault. I still appreciate the fact that he can give such an energetic performance at 60 years old! I'm sure if I were able to know the entire truth, there would probably be a hundred places that I would have to avoid if I were going to completely avoid everything that Michael and Andrea tainted. Instead... I'll enjoy what I enjoy and be grateful that she spared me a lifetime of misery.

A friend from church is going with me to my CT scan on Tuesday. I won't be incapacitated or anything but she offered to keep me company. That's so precious to me... not having to do things alone... I'm blessed.

We don't have staff meeting tomorrow so I can go to the tag office and get the tag for Cody's car. Last week was a miserable combination of work and being home passed out from work.

Ok... some of the pills are kickin' in... better wrrap this up before I say something stupod.

Please pray for me!
I love you guys!
hd

9 comments:

Tina of Moon Shine said...

I am so sorry Heather. I, too, will resort to Lamaze techniques when pain gets bad so if it isn't helping, then maybe it is time to go on to the ER. Seriously. If I were closer, i would drive you there myself. I believe that pain is indicative to what the CT is going to tell you on Tuesday. If you go on to the ER now, they will probably do a CT tonight.
in the mean time, prayer and hugs to you, my friend.
Tina

Estela said...

I hope that you are getting some pain relief now. Sorry that you are struggling with that.

Missie said...

I'm thinking you need to see the doctor again or a trip to the ER.
Keeping you in my prayers!!

slj said...

I hope you are able to find some relief from the pain and will be able to get some sleep.
Sheri

cw2smom said...

I am sorry to be Mother Hen-ish again but you've now been in pain for tooooo long. I think a follow up with the doctor is in order. If your meds aren't helping...there's obviously something significant going on that needs to be taken care of by medical staff. You shouldn't have to live with that pain! Prayers my little singing friend!! Lisa

mawmaw said...

I hope your pain is better this morning, I am praying for you

Lainey Laine said...

Awwwwwwww so sorry hunni that you are in so much pain. That is the worst. You don't know what to do with yourself do you. I suffered with really bad earache once. The pain was nothing like I have ever experienced! Praying for you. xxxxxxx Lainey xxxxxxxx

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I hope you call that doctor again and let him know what's going on. That is just not right.
Prayers that you are well soon
'On Ya'-ma

JennBand08 said...

Good luck on your CT scan tomorrow. I hope they find something they can easily fix and you get some relief from the pain. ~Jenn