My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Saturday, June 13, 2009

things that make me smile

Just got a facebook message from Sarabeth and Jamie's babysitter, Stasha. She said Sarabeth had to show her ALL the pictures I have of them on facebook. My girl knows she's famous! I love that she loves her pictures! I certainly love taking them.

Another funny - Stubby the 3legged Wondercat always wants to bond with me in the litter box... in other words... when I'm in the bathroom, he wants to be in the bathroom too. He has gotten pretty good about understanding when I say, "NO!" that means to stop what he's doing. So this evening he started to come into the bathroom and I said "NO" and he waited patiently outside the door so I rewarded him with a little treat. Since then... every time I've been to the bathroom he has assumed that same "patient kitty" position hoping to be rewarded. Crazy cat!

I'm watching the Real Housewives of New Jersey. I love that my brother's girlfriend refers to the "other woman" in my marriage as "Dirty Jersey". I know that this show is not an accurate depiction of the women of that state... any more than the Real Housewives of Atlanta has anything to do with Georgia girls. But it made me laugh watching those women and thinking of it in that context.

Getting lots of good pj time today, despite the long drive to get Austin. I'm well rested... and about to go to sleep. Have a good evening!

2 comments:

Kelly Dawn said...

i think i am finally caught up woman...love you!

Kelly

PinkAngel said...

LOL I always wondered if the Real Houswives of Georgia was true to life lol :)
I figured the Orange County ones were pretty point on lol