My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Friday, December 4, 2009

snow?


Last time it snowed... it snowed all around us. Some people had six inches... we had NOT ONE FLAKE. And I was mad. Living in the mountains... if nothing else, you should get snow. Here is the latest weather map showing anticipated precipitation. We are in the top northeast corner of Georgia, two counties from the eastern border, two counties from the northern border. I leave in the west side of the county... and once again, there is a big bullet hole of nothing at all over where we live. And if that happens.... I'm gonna be sooooo mad!
Oh wait... on second glance... it looks like we're smack dab in the pink area... I was one county too far to the west. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! Especially on a Saturday!

1 comments:

Dutch said...

It snowed here just a little yesterday and today but didn't stick. I think we are suppose to get some next week.
Enjoy your weekend.