My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Winds-day

It's really windy outside.
Extremely windy.
No snow. It would actually be pleasant if the wind wasn't blowing.
But the wind is blowing at ridiculous strength.
I drive a small car.
No fun.
This is gonna be quick - my lunch is almost over.
I'm back at work after missing two days.
I'm feeling much better... not dizzy and nauseated like I was on Monday and Tuesday.
Still have the sharp pain in my back.
Left side.
Waist high.
Four inches from my spine.
Same place it's been since last Friday or so.
Off topic - there's a new cardamom gum out and I really like it.
At my uncle's office yesterday afternoon they heard gunshots...
turns out the man next door was being robbed and he FIRED BACK!
Don't mess with an old guy with a .357 magnum.
Ha!
What cracked me up... they heard gunshots so Matt, one of my uncle's long time employees ran out to get his gun.
Sorry... I would be hiding under a desk.
A girl I went to high school with - she was homecoming queen my junior year - had heart surgery yesterday. At the same time... her college age daughter's body was found in an apartment near Georgia Southern college. Murdered.
They had to wait until my friend's heart was more stable before they could tell her.
It's heartbreaking. Literally.
Still no desire to put up a Christmas tree. Maybe this weekend.
I watched Julie and Julia yesterday - made me hungry.
It was a cute movie.
I have a follow up appointment with the doctor tomorrow. They called this morning and wanted to change me back to the original antibiotic... you know, the one I had an allergic reaction to?
I either need to find a new doctor or abandon modern medicine.
Don't these people keep records?
The winds are so strong that the flowers are being blown off the graves at the nearby cemetary. The nearby embankment was littered with plastic flowers. Kinda creepy.
Back to work.
Hugs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I can't imagine how that poor woman is going to feel when she hears about her daughter. She will probably want to die. I know I would.
Glad you are feeling better! I plan on seeing Julie and Julia one of these days.

LYN said...

HEY READING BACKWARDS HERE BUT IF THE BANK SHOWS THAT YOUR CHECK CLEARED THEY WILL HONOR ALL FEES...CALL THEM!! IT'S THEIR MISTAKE...