- You know that you've had a long day when the idea of the drive home seems so daunting that you consider curling up on the carpet in the conference room floor.
- You know that you're talking about Weight Watchers a lot when you say to your teenage son, "do you have any idea how many points are in a bbq pork rib?" and he does.
- You know that your weight loss plan is successful when people start asking what you're eating. And listen.
- You know that you're grumpy when your normally edgy sister in law tells you that you're grumpy.
- You know you're exhausted when you decide that you'll let your current Farmville crop wither rather than get online when you get home.
- You know you're exhausted when the idea of eating dinner seems like it will take too much energy.
- You know that you're worn out when your kid who stayed up too late last night asks to go hang out with a friend and you agree... knowing that it means the house will be quiet for a few hours.
HOW AM I THIS TIRED? IT'S ONLY MONDAY!