My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Saturday, September 25, 2010

weigh in results... things that make you go ... hmmmm?

"You just keep melting away..."

"Are you eating enough? Your face looks so thin...."

I lost a whole pound this week bringing my total weight loss to 23 pounds since June 12th! I'm super excited to have lost a full pound, thinking that surely this would be an off week. I received those two comments while I was out and about in town which was a bigger victory for me than the actual results on the scale.
I don't feel well at all, though, so I'm heading out to the bakery and to make an essential grocery run and then I'm tucking myself into my nest for the duration.
Love and hugs!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This has nothing to do with your post, but I just have to say, there's no way you're 42! I think you're much younger than that... I demand to see your driver's license!