My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Good times!

Dean's kids - Troy and Alexis on the 4th of July at my (soon to be ex) brother in law's house.
Pictures of the kids posted with permission from their father.

Alexis eats her first crawdad with encouragement from her dad and Cody
Cheyenne surveys the action from the safety of her car. She's a bit shy.

Alexis and the crawdad. She's an amazing girl. You can tell what a close bond she and her dad have. She is definitely a daddy's girl!




aking of daddy's girls... here's my Jamie-gurl playing the drums before church last night. The drums are in a plexiglass cage to reduce the noise a bit.
I've mentioned before that my sister-in-law Angie, Jamie's mom plays the drums for our worship servies. Jamie has a pretty good form there, doesn't she. And she couldn't be any cuter!

I couldn't get my Picasa program to work to be able to edit the picture but you can tell how precious she is!
Speaking of precious... this is Abbie and Jorjanne. Jorjanne's mom is my friend Natalie.
And this last picture is Jorjanne and Sarabeth. Sarabeth has lost a tooth - this time it was one of the top front teeth... and she is wearing goggles for some reason that only a six year old girl would understand.
Good times!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you explained the reason for the plexi-glass around the drums . . . otherwise, I would have thought people would throw things at Angie while she played (envisioning Jeff Healey on Roadhouse in the cage on stage) . . . don't know why I thought that . . .

Peaceful Epiphany said...

"Daddy's girls" are just too precious. NOTHING can break that bond dean has withhis girls. NOTHING and NO ONE. Dean needn't worry about that one bit. His kids are too precious for words. Not just his girls but with his son as well.

Their MOTHER threw her children and the bond she shared with them away, but their DADDY never will. THAT they can have faith in FOREVER.

Dean is a proud father...you can read it all over his face.

Kudos to Dean....Kudos to YOU,
Kudos to you BOTH for breaking free from those ties that bind and GAG. No more...you are BOTH free now.

Treasure it...from everything I have heard, MJD won't be a FREE MAN for very long. He should be VERY AFRAID!!! And Andrea will be "dating" a man behind bars! ROFL.

Oh the irony....
Jen

Wendy in Oz said...

Love the pics! Love the fact that Heather is BACK!!! That fuckwit, loser you married for better or worse (and so help me, you got a raw deal, honey!) will really see what you are made of now. WE have known forever what a tough cookie you are... That control freak jerk is about to find out!
Love ya

Wendy in Oz

Myra said...

I love pics of kids just being kids! So innocent and free!

Big Mark 243 said...

Nice pictures! Looks like everyone is in the moment and having a great time!