My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Monday, January 5, 2009

When you wish upon a star....



The Chamber of Commerce shot goes to four year old girl on her daddy's shoulders in front of Cinderellas Castle. I wish we could keep them this size forever!
Their mama plays the drums... they've picked up a little rhythm



This is Aunt Mimi (Mandy), Angie's sister. Jamie is named Amanda James - Amanda for Aunt Mimi and James for her daddy and Pop






With Cousin Hannah




Scary faces


























































For Jamie's fourth birthday.... My sister-in-law's family packed up their whole clan and headed to Disney World! Here are a few pictures I snagged from Angie's facebook page...
How sweet are these girls?

5 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

Super cool ... the girls look like they had a blast!

Emmi said...

OMG, I love all the pics. The girls looked like they had a fabulous time.

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

Those are super pics. How funny she is now the third GIRL I know of with the name James. That is like a common name for girls and I didn't know it.
Take care, Chrissie

Peaceful Epiphany said...

Those photos were the best! Def. put a smile on MY face!!! Next time, YOU have to go WITH them!!!!

Jmoqueen said...

Those photos are so cute :o) Thanks for sharing them with us x