My People

My People
My matched set of grandchildren - Oliver and Cosette

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Living vicariously


Here's my former co-worker Whitney with her boyfriend Rich in Miami tailgating for the BCS Championship game. Picture was sent at about 10am this morning... so she's been doing some hardcore tailgating. I've told her I'm living vicariously through her at this game so I expect updates! My bet is that if she starting REALLY tailgating at ten am, she's gonna be in no kinda shape to watch the game, much less text. She's excited... she's a huge Gator fan and an alumni and I'm excited for her that she gets to be there. I miss Whitney... she was a bright spot for me in Jacksonville and incredibly loving and kind to me when things got tough. (btw, her bf's name is Rich Ricci... like Richie Rich... that always made me giggle!)
Anyways... more to post on in a bit but I wanted to share my Gator Girl!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a happy day for him when he gave us our new lives, through the truth of his Word, and we became, as it were, the first children in his new family. JAMES 1:18 LB