My People

My People
My People - Cosette, Austin, Oliver, Cody, me & Ryan. Just think, had I not lived, these people wouldn't be on the planet. They are my whole heart!

Friday, April 30, 2010

Chickfila in Cleveland

Garmin doesn't always know best. Every time we would put in Chickfila... it would show a location about 15 minutes from our home. I knew this couldn't be true... but last night, for my birthday... I really wanted Chickfila. So... I decided to let Garmin lead me... even though it seemed a rather remote area that it pointed... like the time it showed Ryan there was a Dunkin Donuts two miles out in the ocean off the New Jersey coast. Well... maybe those Chickfila cows are in cahoots with Garmin because when I got to the location... this is what I saw. This is ALL I saw!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: